Re: [TenTec] AA0CR?Richard Garrett?? SCAMMER!!!

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>, Bob McGraw - K4TAX <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] AA0CR?Richard Garrett?? SCAMMER!!!
From: Phil Sussman <psussman@pactor.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 15:14:38 -0400
I agree with Bob; however, (as many will testify) neither E-Bay nor
their scion PayPal can be held accountable in a court of law.

Don't believe me? Check it out and be amazed.

A credit card does offer legal protections, a debit card not so much.

In all dealings .. caveat emptor !!

73 de Phil - N8PS

Quoting Bob McGraw - K4TAX <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>:

I hate it when anyone looses money or goods or services to a crook. I have zero tolerance for anyone that is dishonest in any way.

Honesty, fairness and professionalism seems to be a thing of the past. However, it seems that might be the way things go these days.

Although many have had issues, personally I have good success, this is one reason I prefer E-Bay and PayPal as there is some ability to obtain restitution. Otherwise, I deal face-to-face and cash only.

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark S. Holden" <mark@holden-insurance.com>