Re: [TenTec] OT: new SDR

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: new SDR
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 09:32:48 +0200
A friend of mine just tested this rig and wrote an article for one of our
local ham magazines, 'FUNKAMATEIR'.
I have sent him an email asking for any hints of what he found but he may be
required to stay mum until the article appears.  We'll see.

BTW, I believe this was just a first impression test, I don't think he did
comprehensive lab work.
Again, we'll see.

What he did say in the first email was that its biggest drawback is the
missing sales channel and support here in DL (which applies everywhere).

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)