Re: [TenTec] Triton IV Front Panel Wear

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Triton IV Front Panel Wear
From: Amos Joseph Favorite Jr <w5sjl@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 10:43:46 -0500
I would not remove it, ware indicates active use not a shelf ornament.  I have
a transmitter and receiver that I bought as soon as I could afford it.

The frequency dials and all controls have the same ware because I used it until
I finally got a solid state transceiver that could match the performance.

You could find a front panel and new controls,  that will bring it back to like
new look....

73's Amos......

Amos 2 Sent from my iPad