Re: [TenTec] Triton I problem

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Triton I problem
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 10:55:47 -0400
Gang,

I have one of those in my collection and now and then take it down and fire it
up.

sometimes the same problem Vic has

Solution is dirty contacts on the band switch or the linkage between the main
and sub shaft

Sometimes a good couple of 8-10 meter back and forth’s will clear it up

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
J e e p
o|||||||o

A man with one clock knows what time it is. A man with two clocks is never
sure.