Re: [TenTec] Orion not TXing

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion not TXing
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 19:48:48 -0400
Try the complete reset below.

1) Power off Orion.

2) Power On holding the VFO B LCK button.

3) Continue holding LCK button until the radio says "Battery Failure".

4) Power off Orion.

5) Power on holding "Main RX/TX" button.

6) Continue holding this button until the radio says reset complete.

7) Do not clear any settings when asked to do so.

8) Power the Orion off and back on one more time.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com