Re: [TenTec] Omni VII remoting

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VII remoting
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2014 10:22:25 -0400
Essentially yes. If you are connecting on the same LAN that's all you need to do. If you are connecting outside your LAN, then you will need to setup port forwarding in your router so your router will know what to do with the port assignments for the Omni VII.

You can run Tentec's OnePlug program or run my N4PY Pegasus Plus program for connecting to it.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com