[TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec Orion 565 AT

To: tentec-list <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec Orion 565 AT
From: Martin Ewing <martin@aa6e.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2014 18:57:29 -0400
The penultimate rig from Ten-Tec -- Put an Orion on your desk!

It works fine, but it is surplus to my needs as I am rebuilding my station. I'd say the value proposition is there, even with TT's "summer sale". What do you think?

Martin, AA6E

For Sale: Ten-Tec Orion 565 AT Transceiver SN 12C10493
$1,700.
Fine condition, non-smoking environment, lightly used
Original owner, purchased Feb 2004
Standard filters; Automatic Antenna Tuner
Accessory cooling fan (bolts onto heat sink)
Version 3.032x5 firmware and "version 2" mod.
Checked out at Ten-Tec Feb. 2014 (new CMOS battery!)
Manual, programmers manual, and schematics
Factory boxed for shipment

Optional (if sold with Orion)
  Ten-Tec Studio One Heil microphone with Orion cable and small boom. $95
  Ten-Tec 963 12 V 22 A power supply for Orion.                       $95

Ground shipping to continental US included.
Payment by PayPal or Postal Money Order

Martin Ewing AA6E
203-315-5160
ewing@alum.mit.edu   www.aa6e.net