Re: [TenTec] Eagle tuning rate options?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle tuning rate options?
From: Reed <w4jz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2014 16:43:11 -0500
Here is a free software site, that someone probably on here sent me from the yahoo groups. I have used this with the Argonaut VI, which I have asked Ten Tec for a much slower tuning rate, that works OK especially on CW. You can go about any speed you want by holding mouse down on up/down or slide back and forth or just change the frequency by typing on keyboard. You can also set up a lot of memories. Neat little program that works with a lot of different rigs.

http://www.dxlabsuite.com/commander/

Reed Fite  W4JZ