Re: [TenTec] OT: question about FTdx3000

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: question about FTdx3000
From: Reed Krenn <reed.krenn@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 08:09:38 -0400
Hi Rick -

As I was reading your question, I was in QSO with a friend who just
happened to be using an FTdx3000. He agrees with you that it is nonsense,
at least on the ones that are sold in the US. He routinely operates,
receive AND transmit, above 7200 KHz with no problems.

Is it possible the OM in question has a radio configured for some other
part of the world?

73,

Reed / WW3A