Re: [TenTec] order

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] order
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 06:54:07 +0200
That's not just a Ten-Tec thing.  I suspect all companies work like that
now.
Our company sure does.

When you order on the Internet, your order feeds directly into the IT
system.
When you call in on the phone, the person you spoke to has to enter the
order into the system.
If his phone keeps ringing all day, then the order gets entered in the
evening once the darn phone stops ringing.

"Now that we use computers, we're able to solve problems that we never had
before!" (hi)

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)