[TenTec] Ten Tec 1225 SWER/Wattmeter linearity

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec 1225 SWER/Wattmeter linearity
From: Mr Bill Mellema via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 07:51:15 -0700
Hello To All,

I have a TT 1225 wattmeter that is not linear especially on the 20 watt range.
If I adjust it for 10 watts from a known source then the 5 watt reading is only
showing about 3.5 watts. I double checked to make sure the bridge variable
capacitor is adjusted properly thinking maybe it could affect my reading. I
wanted to throw this out there to see if other 1225 users have the same
problem. The 200 watt range reading linearity doesn't seem to be as pronounced.

Thanks in advance.

Bill N3WM