[TenTec] WIN-TEST OmniRig Orion

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] WIN-TEST OmniRig Orion
From: John Henry <jhenry@tentec.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 13:55:35 -0400
Well, that couldn't have been any easier, I downloaded Win-Test, omnirig,
and configured it for an Orion, and have that part working.

Now, if anyone has any specific issues with the Orion ini file, please let
me and I will take a look at it. I don't know much about WinTest and all
that it can do right now other than how to view frequency changes in
WinTest when I change them on the front panel of the Orion.
Know this.... The Eagle is a subset of the Orion. So it should be easy,
right? Will let you know if I work it out or not.

Rick, Attention Rick..... Mr. I Want WinTest (lol, just kidding)
If you can please email your eagle .ini file (rename it to .jsh or .pdq or
something, I don't believe .ini files make it through some email exchanges.
Thanks Bill Gates.....

Thanks, and 73,
John Henry, KI4JPL
TEN-TEC Engineering, a Division of RFConcepts LLC