[TenTec] Thanks

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Thanks
From: John Farler <k4avx1@windstream.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 17:50:05 -0400
Thanks for the help on the Eagle Amp switching, especially from Rick and Mike.
I don't expect to use it with an Amp during the W1AW/KY WEEK, but just wondered
about the options.  I would like QSK on the Herc II, and I have a Dentron 1
kwer that I'd hook it to for the little extra on SSB.  It might work w/o qsk on
the Herc thru the vox jack, I think it is.
Yeah, I've been on a FD when a goofy ICOM Wiper everyone else out on every band
(and older one).  I don't participate anymore - the group for the most part
doesn't have a clue.  Thanks again...
73,
John, K4AVXi