[TenTec] Eagle #2 on order

To: <TenTec_Eagle@yahoogroups.com>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Eagle #2 on order
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 20:36:14 -0500

I ordered my 2nd Eagle this afternoon about 2 PM. My order #13522 was received via e-mail from R F Concepts about 4:27 PM. Expected delivery is12 -14 weeks.

In speaking with Ten-Tec Sales when placing my order, I understand they have sold some 47 radios TODAY!

That will be a nice birthday present for me.  :-)

73
Bob, K4TAX

DISCLOSURE:
This is to inform all persons, I am a Tentec Ambassador and I receive
compensation according to the Tentec Ambassador program.  In addition, I
serve as a volunteer beta test person to Tentec for the Omni VII, Eagle
and Argonaut VI radios.  I hold no employment relationship, no financial
interests nor do I conduct any commercial business, direct or indirect,
with Tentec.