Re: [TenTec] Eagle #2 on order

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle #2 on order
From: Wade Staggs <tvman1954@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 02:04:25 -0500
*Well Bob,*
*                    While everyone else is talking about a K2 ...... You
can name the second Eagle ..... Your E2 ...... *
*                     Sounds like you will have a good Birthday. If, we are
ever able to purchase a new Ten Tec, you have my word that we will sing
your praises as our Ten Tec Ambassador. Does that get me Free Shipping
also?*
*                                             73 from Wade/KJ4WS*