Re: [TenTec] used demo list

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] used demo list
From: Jim Lowman <jmlowman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2014 15:37:27 -0700
At one time, the used/demo list was sent automatically to members of this list.
Then it transitioned to the Ten-Tec website.
I haven't seen that link on the website in some time.

I'm sure that Ten-Tec is still taking some equipment as trade-ins toward new gear.
That is, unless company policy has changed with the merger.

Probably it's too late today, but I'd suggest calling Stan Brock at the T-T Sales Department next week. Even when they were actively advertising used and demo equipment via e-mail or their website, they always asked prospective buyers to call first to see if a certain item was still available for sale.
They may have had only one of that item.

73 de Jim - AD6CW