Re: [TenTec] Jim Wharton resigned today

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jim Wharton resigned today
From: Peter Bertini <radioconnection@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 08:50:58 -0400
I believe I read that all manufacturing was going to be done in Tennessee.

I'd imagine part of the economics would be to reduce upper management to
avoid duplication and to reduce costs. That happens with any merger. JH's
comments show that the retirement was amicable. I'd suspect he stayed just
long enough to ensure a smooth transfer as the mechanics of the deal fall
into place.  The good news is that the engineering and sales force are
still in place. I'd be extremely leery if we were reading that the
engineers and technical staff was being cut.

Pete