Re: [TenTec] 160 Meter Problem OT sort of!

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 160 Meter Problem OT sort of!
From: "kris merschrod" <kris@merschrod.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 16:28:38 -0400
Ah, there is a great Spanish saying that expresses just what Jim is
describing, "Zapatero sus Zapatos" - A cobbler should focus on shoes and not
get involved with other "Stuff."   I think that saying came before Adam
Smith's idea of specialization and comparative advantage!

One of the TenTec fellows explained that on a given board I could find the
place that I was looking for on my Delta II.  Being a brave Sociologist I
took off the cover to give it a try.  One look at the layers and I decided
to keep my eyes on my own shoes!

Kris KM2KM

MERSCHROD
123 Warren Road