Re: [TenTec] OMNI-D Series C

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI-D Series C
From: Ralph Arnold <rea.papaof10@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 11:36:07 -0400
Hi Alex  I also have one TenTen Omni D  Bought it last July while up in
Mich.  What a great Receiver low noise floor.  I thought it had a weak
front end but when I adjusted the ant resonate Gang Busters.  I was really
impressed. for an old radio  I don't see what all the whoop pla is about
DSP if you got a good desing like that.  Gota go just thought I would throw
in my two cents worth.  73s  KD8BTQ   Ralph