Re: [TenTec] Eagle Remote Operation

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle Remote Operation
From: "Don Prater" <w4to@tds.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 17:04:05 -0400
The answer to your question is yes...I operate a Ten Tec Orion II
remotely. I have been doing this for seven years. You can go to
QRZ.COM and see the setup. If you are interested I will be happy
to share the details.

Don...W4TO

-----Original Message----- From: Jim Allen Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2014 4:02 PM To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment Subject: [TenTec] Eagle Remote Operation
I spent some time this morning perusing the archives and other resources to
figure out what the status of remoting an Eagle is, and it isn't entirely
clear.

Some seemed to imply that it was could be done, but nobody really said how
it could be done, easily, or not at all.

Can an Eagle be set up to operate remotely?

73 de W6OGC  Jim Allen