Re: [TenTec] Signal to noise

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Signal to noise
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 12:48:17 -0500
I usually will stop to talk. Very rarely will I engage a QSO while in motion. Besides, I seem to recall state law requires both hands on the steering wheel unless required for vehicle operation. To make that comply, I use an over-the-ear mike and VOX.

Have you ever noticed that when there are two people in the car, the driver is always on the cell phone and the passenger is just sitting there idle? Based on recent studies, they report one is safer with a drunk driver behind the wheel than one that is talking on the cell phone. Scary!

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: "John" <k4avx1@windstream.net>