Re: [TenTec] Back on the list

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Back on the list
From: Steve Berg <wa9jml@frontier.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 18:34:10 -0500

I had a computer crash several months ago, and wound up having to upgrade to Windows 7 and install a new hard drive. I wound up losing all of my old e-mails in the process, and was stuck with Yahoo mail. The constant bounces got me tossed off this list and the Drake list.

So, I'm back and having missed a whole lot of major changes at Ten Tec wonder what has happened. Would someone be so kind as to fill me in on personnel and other changes at our favorite company, but please do it off the list.

TNX & 73,

Steve WA9JML