Re: [TenTec] Orion II Main Rx

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II Main Rx
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 20:14:58 -0500
Seems would be time for internal connector cleaning project. It does take time to remove one at a time, use a good contact cleaner, Deoxit etc, small amount applied to a Q Tip, wipe the male pins and then plug in the connector. Move on to the next one. The ones attached to PC boards on the front are suspect.

If all else fails, call Paul at Tentec service for a RA number.

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: "David W LeJeune, Sr" <lejeuned@centurytel.net>