[TenTec] WTB: Crystal filters for TT Corsair

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] WTB: Crystal filters for TT Corsair
From: "Steve Ireland" <vk6vz@arach.net.au>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 14:16:09 +0800
G’day

I am doing some experimentation with my Corsair and would like to obtain the
following crystal filters in good working order:

1. Inrad #754 (2.8kHz bandwidth, 9001.5MHz, SSB)

2. Inrad #751 or Ten Tec model 282 (250Hz bandwidth, 6299.25MHz, CW)

If you have any of these that are surplus to your requirements, please drop me
a line, along with the price(s).

Thank you!

Vy 73

Steve, VK6VZ