Re: [TenTec] Eagle Mini-Din (?) connector

To: John <k4avx1@windstream.net>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle Mini-Din (?) connector
From: "Lee WA3FIY" <wa3fiy@radioadv.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 14:28:10 -0400
John,

That connector is a "regular" DIN....not a "Mini" DIN.   Don't have a Mouser
p/n handy and my
Internet connection will not connect to most web pages the last couple days
including
Mouser.  Sorry.

There are DIN's made with better plastic material that do not melt when you
solder the
contacts.

-Lee-

WA3FIY