Re: [TenTec] F.S. Omni VI Option 3 + 961 P.S.

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] F.S. Omni VI Option 3 + 961 P.S.
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 08:52:39 -0500
Yep, I'd say this is nice package deal with radio, PS and filters.

I view it smart to ship via Fed-X. I had my Eagle recently damaged by UPS during transit. It was double bubble wrapped and double boxed with foam between the two boxes. Still took a hit that broke the AF Gain and RF Gain control.

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Bryce" <prosolar@sssnet.com>