[TenTec] TenTec] din connector, etc.

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec] din connector, etc.
From: "John F." <k4avx1@windstream.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 12:28:32 -0400
Well, speaking of looking at the manual, I found the addendum online with the online manual, and It said not to use the delay in this manner. From all the
suggestions and information given on the subject, I've deduced the following
for my operation:

1. Use the Hercules II for CW with the pin 8 line. It will follow the keying in the relay position because of the Vacuum Relay. Can't tell any difference in
it from when I used it with the Omni V+ with the two lines in QSK mode.

2.  Use the Clipperton with the AnpKeyer in phone mode when I want to.
It puts out a KW in SSB mode, I think.  Shouldn't need it much.

3. Think about getting the 318 device, if I want to do more than the above. It is out of production right now, and may be a while before it's back,
     what with the moving soon.

Thanks for the discussion, and insight from all.

73,
John, K4AVX