Re: [TenTec] FS: Omni A/Omni D owner's manual

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FS: Omni A/Omni D owner's manual
From: Bud Berthold via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2014 21:49:02 -0400
Pete......

If it's still available....I will give you $15.00 plus your  mailing cost...

Thanks

Bud W2GLN

In a message dated 11/1/2014 10:39:30 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
radioconnection@gmail.com writes:

I found  an extra Ten Tec manual in my files; it is for the Omni A and Omni
D. There  is some factory paperwork for the series B modification included,
There are  other misc. pages included.  Manual is in fair condition.   I'd
like to get 10 bucks for it. If anyone is interested, contact me. If  the
price is too high, I'll consider an  offer.

Pete