Re: [TenTec] Contesting Now On 17 Meters?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Contesting Now On 17 Meters?
From: "Mark N5MF" <n5mf@dfn.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 21:30:09 -0700
Well said Ron.

N5MF
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net> To: <wb5jnc@centurytel.net>; "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Cc: "'Reed'" <w4jz@bellsouth.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2014 9:08 PM

With all due respect, and my apologies for this going off topic...

But I know of NO contests on 17 meters.

I do know of many ACCUSATIONS of contests, primarily from people who mistake DXpeditions for contests -- and/or people who don't like either, for reasons
that have nothing to do with Ten-Tec.

Can we kindly not spread such rumors without facts to back them up?

My apologies again to all not interested, and let's hope this is the last of
this nonsense being spread here.

73, ron w3wn