Re: [TenTec] Fwd: Ten Tec OMNI VII question

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Fwd: Ten Tec OMNI VII question
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 08:14:12 -0500
It is standard RS232 for a DB9. The female DB9 on the Omni VII pins are

pin 2 TX data  ( this is RX data on the PC side)
pin 3 RX data  ( this is TX data on the PC side)
pin 5 ground
pin 7 RTS
pin 8 CTS
pin 4 DTR
pin 6 DSR

The Omni VII requires RTS and CTS to be used. It runs only at 57600 baud 8 bit no parity.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com