Re: [TenTec] OT Computer Assistance

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT Computer Assistance
From: Wade Staggs <tvman1954@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 15:40:06 -0600
*I am not into contests anyway. It just seems to me that it would be easier
to IM that person, if you are using a Computer. Call me an Old Xart ....
But, Field Day is a great joy to me. Logging Programs are Great. And I have
no objections as to how a contest works in any way. But, if we did contest
here at this Shack. It would seem like Cheating to Me.. And we did add To
Me ... If you know Exactly Where Bambi, is standing in the woods. Would it
still be called Hunting? I have never gotten into Digi, PSK, OnStar, Dstar
or any of that. If a Technician Class Operator, wants to work the World (
except on 10 meters ) My feeling is that they should need to Upgrade their
Ticket. Anymore, the test is just a memory exercise anyway..... Thanks for
your comments OM. We enjoy each and every post you make also. Not trying to
start anything, just offering my opinion. My line speed at the Farm ( phone
line ) is 14.2 Kbs ... And no high speed provider for miles in any
direction.... Some of the Reflector's are pretty much band width hogs on my
Very Slow Connection....*

*                                            73 from Wade/KJ4WS*