Re: [TenTec] Relationship between the Pegasus and Jupiter -

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Relationship between the Pegasus and Jupiter -
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 16:20:49 -0500
You can't set the transmit power level, you can't change to accessory input for digital modes, and you can't put the radio in transmit mode from software. There may be more but just looking at my program setup for Omni VII front panel mode, that's what I see is missing.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com