Re: [TenTec] Used Orion 565 Prices

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Used Orion 565 Prices
From: Richards <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 03:20:38 -0500
Interesting/ Last year, there was a hue and cry and a gnashing of teeth TenTec's days were numbered because it discontinued the Orion II. A number of guys expressed dismay and regret they could not longer buy one ... and, now prices have fallen substantially, no one wants one. Kinda hard to figure, but, then, it does not have to make sense.

The good news is TT is still in the hunt and writing the next chapter of its history, while the Orion slips into history. I will lose more on this one item than all other ham gear I have sold put together. Funny how the market goes.

Happy trails and  Have A Safe Holiday TenTec fans.
Maybe Santa will bring you a new Eagle.