Re: [TenTec] RX-320 Manual and Schema

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RX-320 Manual and Schema
From: Richards <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 20:56:45 -0500
No problem - while the paper copy has been spoken for, I will send you a manual, schema, and a pile of other articles and interesting stuff on that rig for your entertainment. I also have a pile of software control programs for it I could send any one interested in them on a CD disc. Just ask.

I will send the manual - et al - by separate message.\