[TenTec] Subject: Re: Playing with Eagle, adding a pan display and/or s

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Subject: Re: Playing with Eagle, adding a pan display and/or second receiver to the 9MHz tap.
From: Katz Ajamas <ajamas.rn@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 15:20:28 -0500

I would use this for the buffering of the 9MHz if output:

http://www.cliftonlaboratories.com/z10000_buffer_amp.htm

73, Barry N1EU

Barry-

Thanks. It looks like it will do the trick if I can either relocate the
factory tap in the eagle or change the z1000 gain in transmit mode. I don't
know that there would be any benefit to looking at the IF transmit signal
on a regular basis so maybe just switch the Z1000 off and on with the
transmit line.

Per TenTec, When transmitting, the 9MHz signal level is -30Dbm on 160, to
-15Dbm on 6. When receiving, the 9MHz signal level is 15db below the
antenna input. If I add in 15db to get back to antenna level for reception,
I'll have a whole milliwatt when transmitting on 6.

-Bob