Re: [TenTec] How to Choose an SDR RX for the Pan-Adapter?

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] How to Choose an SDR RX for the Pan-Adapter?
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 18:44:14 +0100
This is excellent information, Jim.  THANKS.
I'll need some time to digest all of it.

The only bad part about your plan is, in my local vicinity, I am the
youngest ham!  :-(
They all look to me for help.
I refuse to do SMD work on anyone else's rig.
I hope to avoid it on my Eagle.

The chasing noise aspect of it was totally new to me.
I'll have to think about that... and write it down so I don't forget which
was which (hi).

Gotta run now.  The XYL is sick, in bed and I have KP.

Merry Christmas!

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)