Re: [TenTec] solved - Orion II won't flash

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] solved - Orion II won't flash
From: Al Gulseth <wb5jnc@centurytel.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 12:37:02 -0600
Watch for an "expiration" date on software in the future? How about now? There
are a number of (software) companies doing that already.

"Will the Ten-Tec of the future be any different?" Unless they change their
business model in the future, I say "kudos" for having the "guts" to open
source the Rebel and Patriot. Hopefully they will continue with that concept.

73, Al