Re: [TenTec] 405 power plug

To: Dwight Orten <dwightorten@gmail.com>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 405 power plug
From: Al Gulseth <wb5jnc@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 15:05:07 -0600
For $50 you definitely got your money's worth. BTW here's a link to
info/manual on the 405:

http://wa2iac.com/gear/QRP/Ten_Tec_405_QRP_Linear/index.php

It appears that the connector is a 4 pin Jones - if it is they were also used
by Regency and maybe some others. I'm not sure about new ones, but if you
don't mind good used there are some in my SK dad's stuff that I'm still
sorting through if you need one or a couple of them.

TNX/73, Al