[TenTec] Corsair II and accessories For Sale

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair II and accessories For Sale
From: "Jerry Haigwood" <jerry@w5jh.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 21:42:28 -0600
Hello Folks,
     I have a Corsair II in good shape.  I have owned it for about 2-3
years.
I bought it from a guy in California.  The only mod I made to it was
to exchange the PTO for a DDS.  I kept the PTO so the change can be
reversed.
I like the DDS because it is rock solid where as the PTO tends to
drift a bit.  Cosmetics are good with a little wear showing on the
small knobs.  You have to look close just see that wear.  I also have
the matching remote PTO (model 263).  This PTO allows you to have dual
receive (listen to 2 signals at the same time).  I do not have the original
power supply but I use it with an Astron switching power supply which
I will sell with the radio.  I also have one of the fast acting
circuit breakers.  The only protection TenTec provided for the final
transistors was the use of the circuit breaker.  In this setup, the
Astron power supply will probably fold back before the breaker trips.
I also have a new un-built display logic board and parts kit (designed by
G3TXQ).  I have a full compliment of filters including the two CW filters
and 1.8KHz SSB filter.

This is what I want for the equipment.

Corsair II radio with 2.4KHz filters, Astron power supply, circuit
breaker, and un-built display logic board kit, DDS-VFO and spare PTO. $450 +
shipping

Remote PTO (model 263).  $150 + shipping

282: 250 Hz filter $50 + $6 shipping
285: 500 Hz filter $50 + $6 shipping
288: 1.8 KHz filter $50 + $6 shipping

The first choice of the filters goes to the person purchasing the radio. The
same for the 263 remote PTO.  I am selling this equipment to raise the cash
needed to buy a new spectrum analyzer.  The TenTec is my backup station and
I still have a newer radio.  Please let me know if you are interested.

Jerry W5JH