[TenTec] where do you get your CLAP TRAP?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] where do you get your CLAP TRAP?
From: John King via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 15:35:24 -0800
Kim, why did you interpret my very flattering email about my experience with
Ten Tec as NEGATIVE? It was meant to be very complimentary of Ten Tec. My
experience with Ten Tec goes back on a personal and business basis with Larry
Worth, Garland Jenkins and Jack Burchfield goes back  over 35 years when Al
Kahn was still there and alive. Sounds like you need an attitude adjustment.

I doubt that  people who are holding their breath for a contest radio that
speaks for them, logs their contact, keeps their coffee warm,  and dispenses
amphetamines so they can stay a week to make three Zillion points in the Super
Ego Good Buddy Contest from Monkey Island and gives them an attitude adjustment
when they only make 11 Zillion pointsr will ever be satisfied with a
transceiver selling for less than $13,000.00 and a handful of Big Bubba
Automatic Rachet Jaw Coupons. Big Bubba Automatic Ratchet Coupons are very hard
to acquire and set the possessor apart from the average Amateur thereby making
that beloved Contest Radio unobtainable by Rag Chewers.

I was merely sharing my good experiences with Ten Tec and sharing my not so
satisfactory experiences with Rockwell Collins. By the way, I probably have
more Collins Radios than you have Ten Tec and probably more Ten Tecs than you.
Your extreme defensiveness reminds me of a paranoid client I once had.   In
closing, I do have HOPE and DO SUPPORT Ten Tec by doing more than being merely
defensive. I do promote Ten Tec and have nothing but great regard for Ten
Tec.Think about your what you are attacking next time . 73, John, K5PGW