[TenTec] USB to multi-port RS-232 adapter

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] USB to multi-port RS-232 adapter
From: lee berman via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 19:36:39 +0000 (UTC)
I want to use my laptop to control my Jupiter-Pegasus transceivers in dual
receive mode using N4PY software.  To accomplish this I need to have either a
USB to multi-port RS-232 adapter or multiple usb to RS-232 cables.  There are
several chipsets used to accomplish the transition, but they don't all work
well.  My questions are 1. Which chipset(s) work best with TenTec radios and,
2. Has anyone used a multi-port adapter successfully.
73,  ~Lee W1IDZ The greatest danger to our American freedom is a government
that ignores the Constitution.                                    Thomas
Jefferson