Re: [TenTec] 252mo supply

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 252mo supply
From: Ralph Arnold <rea.papaof10@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 01:22:11 -0200
I had the same problem with my OMNI D  the PS is bad mine blew the Bridge
Rectifer and the 3055 Voltage Regulators were leaky  I also replaced the
electrolytic cap it was old  Now it works like a champ  Oh BTW check output
with a known good DVM and I also Scoped PS for clean power.(no 60 cy
ripple. Im an old USN Aviation Tech  KD8BTQ ---Ralph