Re: [TenTec] WTB: part from junker Omni VI option 1 rig

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] WTB: part from junker Omni VI option 1 rig
From: Peter Bertini <radioconnection@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 10:24:29 -0500
Hi Clayton

Let me research this.... option 1 adds the individual lock for both A and B
VFO. I'm too worried about the button labels for the Option 1 changes, I
can use a cheat sheet for that.

I know the later Options involved changing the IF board to allow for
another 9 MHz filter position. I am not sure if that chip or board would be
compatible, unless I bought your front panel and 9 MHz IF board as part of
the package.

I called the factory, but these radios are so old that the differences
between the various options are pretty much lost to info shared  on
internet wiki's or in the pages or manual addendum's.

Pete