[TenTec] Model 253 Auto tuner - REDUCED

To: Ten-Tec Reflector <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Model 253 Auto tuner - REDUCED
From: Rick W <ve7tk@yahoo.ca>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 21:38:22 +0000 (UTC)
TEN-TEC "Model 253 Automatic Antenna Coupler". Includes Model 253 2kw L-network
tuner, original manual, interface cable for Omni V or VI. Can also be used with
Orion and other non-TEN-TEC rigs that provide electronic band-switching
information with an appropriate interface.
When I installed my SteppIR antenna I removed this unit from the rack. It is in
excellent working order and I will include 3 “New” CMOS memory chips (should
last a lifetime). This unit is in great shape and really needs a new home!
Asking $540 obo
73,
Rick
VE7TK