[TenTec] Late Model Jupiter for Sale

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Late Model Jupiter for Sale
From: Dave Tipton <dave@w5dmt.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 08:01:02 -0600
I have a last rev Black cased, blue faced Jupiter for sale.

Package includes:  Radio w/Manuals, Speech Processor w/Manual, Tentec Desk
Microphone, 8pn to 4 pin adapter, and power cord, in a new (Used to ship
rig once) factory box and inserts.

I sent the rig in thinking there was an issue with the serial port, and
they went through it, and tested.  No issues.  (Bad serial cable on my end.)

I will sell, shipped to the lower 48 for $1000 if you're interested. Paypal
is the preferred method, unless you're picking up locally in Tennessee.

Please email me off list.  Send to w5dmt@arrl.net

Thanks,
Dave, W5DMT