Re: [TenTec] Hot Dang - Rick is a Best Link of the Week on DX-zone (OT a

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Hot Dang - Rick is a Best Link of the Week on DX-zone (OT antenna)
From: Jim Allen <jim.allen@longhornband.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 14:57:55 -0600
Alas, here on the Rock Ranch I don't have two trees tall enough and am
height limited to 10' about the top of the house, plus the decline in
elevation, about 39' max.  I am more or less duplicating the loop described
by Rick on his website as the antenna he would use if he could have just
one.  Similar antennas have been described in articles elsewhere as well.

73 de W6OGC  Jim Allen