[TenTec] Paragon 585

To: 'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment' <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon 585
From: chuck adams <chuck.adams.k7qo@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 16:26:19 -0700
Thanks to all who have helped and are helping on the
Paragon 585 transceiver.

I have a manual on the way with the schematics.

I went to Home Depot and got a quart of Behr
Premium Plus Ultra Interior Semi-Gloss Enamel.
I took the cover in and they scanned it with their
magic wand to get the color.

The color turned out just a slight lighter than the
old paint.  I didn't mind as I redid the top and bottom
covers.  Thought I had semi-gloss in black for the
speaker cover, but did not, so used gloss.

I have photos on the web page at:

<http://www.k7qo.net/>

and I will be keeping a log with photos of the
work that I do.  I will try not bother the list unless
absolutely necessary.

Again, thanks for the help.  Guess fellow TenTec
owners like to see others get their repaired and
on the air.  Works for me.

dit dit

chuck, k7qo