Re: [TenTec] diversity receive with a pair of OmniVIs???

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] diversity receive with a pair of OmniVIs???
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 19:37:16 +0000
Don't laugh, but this would be easy to pull off in theory with a pair of
Corsairs driven by an external VFO.  A DDS design (N4YG, G3TXQ) ideally
would be modified to incorporate two DDS boards driving the two Corsair
with an offset table to get the two rigs precisely aligned together.

One dream of mine is to one day build a DDS vfo with integrated CAT port
for the Corsair.  Why not make it two CAT ports, coupled with the dual DDS
and have a full blown SO2R/diversity switchable setup?  ULTIMATE Corsairdom
indeed.

73, Barry N1EU