Re: [TenTec] OT

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 21:15:19 +0100
I'm with you on the 73 Wade, but when I began ham radio, everyone on AM (and
SSB) always said "the handle here is whatever", nobody ever used the term
name.  However in CW we always sent name and not handle.  Today most send
"op" instead of name.

I guess the CBers may have driven people away from saying handle.  I still
say it sometimes.  Old habits die hard.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)