[TenTec] Fw: Power down on Omni VI plus

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Fw: Power down on Omni VI plus
From: John King via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 02:46:19 +0000 (UTC)

      On Tuesday, March 31, 2015 10:10 PM, John King <k5pgw@yahoo.com> wrote:

 My Omni VI plus works great and sounds great except that I have noticed that
the power output has dropped to approximately 65 watts on 75 meters. I have not
checked the power on any other HF bands. Signal quality reports are excellent.
The final transistors seem to handle the 65 watts with no show of abnormality
except of reduced output.
Has anyone else experienced power output drop from an Omni VI plus ? What about
RF drive problems?  I love my Omni VI plus and ave used it for more than 20
years. Assistance based on your actual knowledge and experience will be greatly
appreciated. Thanks and 73, John, K5PGW